- Proper swimwear (swimsuits/trunks, athletics shorts, and rash guards only).
- No cotton.
- Please tie back or cap long hair.
Safety & Supervision
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- All children 3 and under must wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
- California State Law requires all swimmers to shower and use the restroom before entering the water. Healthy pools are a shared responsibility.
- Persons with open sores, infection or contagious diseases are prohibited from entering the pools.
- Persons having currently active diarrhea or who have had active diarrhea within the previous 14 days will not be allowed in the pool water.
- Prolonged underwater swimming or breath holding is prohibited.
- No glass or sharp metals on the pool deck.
- Eating food and chewing gum in the pool is prohibited.
- Running is prohibited.
- No diving or jumping into the Recreation and Therapy pools.
- Horseplay is prohibited. This includes: dunking, chicken fights, excessive splashing, pushing, or riding on backs or shoulders, or any other behaviors deemed unsafe by recreation staff.
Pool usage & Programming – Therapy pool
- Therapy Pool is for adults & children ages 6 months – 3 years WITH an adult.
- No horseplay.
Pool usage & Programming – Recreation pool
- Swim toys (i.e. squirt guns, balls, dive toys. etc.) are prohibited.
- No outside flotation devices allowed. You may check out a Kroc approved life jacket from a Kroc Lifeguard (photo ID or membership card is required for check out). Children using life jackets must be accompanied by an adult in the water, unless 4ft or taller.
Pool usage & Programming – Competition pool
- Lap swimming is for ages 16 and up. Members that are 12-15 years may take the Teen Lap Swim Orientation to gain access. Children 11 years & younger may lap swim accompanied by an adult after successful completion of the orientation and 50 yard swim test, and pending lane availability.
- Diving boards and aqua rock wall are available to users who successfully complete the swim/tread test (open during summer only). Swimmers must be 8 years or over for High Dive.
- Diving blocks are only used for coached swim team participants and pre-approved programs.
- Kick boards and pull buoys are only intended for lap swimmers.
- Hanging on lane lines are prohibited.
- To avoid conflict and make everyone’s swimming experience more enjoyable, please adhere to the Lap Swim Etiquette sign and share lap lanes.
For more information, review our facility policies, safety information, and Code of Conduct.